Sunday 12 July 2015

NEW WORKS.....


Barbara's quilt finished 2014




Lovely autumn colours in my garden - crepe myrtle


Baby's quilt for a friend in Darwin......edged with green/yellow star fabric.


Quilt for nephew.....Glenn......I like doing random patterns.


Made this bag for a friend's daughter.



Wall hanging made from ribbons won by uncle in riding competitions, gymkanas around Merriwagga and Hillston from 1948 to 1963.


Bag I made for my sister Viki and below is a glasses case to go with it.


Glasses case to go with bag 2015





2 cushion covers I made for my sister Viki. Putting a join in the braid was a challenge! 2015
                                                             Friend Carley's quilt 2015.




Currently working on a table runner in the Friendship Braid design with help form sister Barbara when she was visitng recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to comment with your thoughts!